Busy Mornings and Back to School with PilotsFriend
It’s that time of year again when the leaves start changing, and the kiddos head back to school. The first few weeks or even months can feel like you’re drowning and cannot figure out a schedule to get yourself out the door on time. At PilotsFriend, we understand entirely, and we have three tips and tricks to make your mornings go a little smoother.
Packing your lunch and your kid’s lunch the night before will save you countless decisions and time during your busy morning! All you’ll have to do it grab their lunchbox from the fridge, and you’re good to go. No more stress out PB&J’s, you’ll have the time to put together a thought-out and nutritious meal.
When it comes to healthy, affordable, and quick breakfast choices, sometimes the options can be limited. Below is the perfect Overnight Oats recipe!
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup liquid (dairy milk, almond milk, cashew milk, or coconut milk).
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats.
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup yogurt (optional).
- 1-teaspoon chia seeds (optional but highly recommended).
- 1/2 banana, mashed (optional).
- Add the desired amounts of milk, oats, yogurt, chia seeds, and banana to a jar or container and give them a good stir. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 5 hours.
- In the morning, add additional liquid if you’d like. Once you achieve the desired consistency, top with fruit, nuts, nut butter, seeds, protein powder, granola, coconut, spices, zest or vanilla extract.
Although coffee is delicious, it can also be time-consuming to make! PilotsFriend is the perfect morning coffee-replacement that consists entirely of organic energy! PilotsFriend promotes optimal concentration, performance, and health without the adverse effects associated with caffeinated beverages and sugary energy drinks. All you have to do is throw a PilotsFriend into your fridge the night before, and this fruit tonic will help your energy last all day.
Click here to make your life even easier, and become a part of Pilots Friend’s subscription service to receive a monthly shipment, delivered right to your doorstep.